Maintenance

The Parish of Wangaratta West and the Warbys includes the western part of the City of Wangaratta and the districts of Taminick and Glenrowan. It was formed in 1991 and has developed to provide a friendly parish that is open to the community with a modern Catholic tradition. St Michael's Church Wangaratta West, was built as a hall in 1961 and has been extended and refurbished extensively since to meet the needs of the local community. It was consecrated in 2001.
St Paul's Church, Glenrowan: the present building was built in local stone in 1959 to replace an older wooden structure. It is situated behind the famous Jones' Hotel where the Kelly Gang was captured. The new extension of a Vestry,Parish hall and Ablution facilities were dedicated on 26 June 2016

_____________________________________________________

Wangaratta West & The Warbys Anglicans

_____________

Faith by the power of God's word

__________

 

 

 

Click on the photo to read more about the Rector

 

 

Copyright©2017

 

 

Website by MDR Trust

 

_______________________
St Paul's Church
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

St George's Church

 

St Michael's Church